An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a leading boutique financial planning firm. The role is a dynamic role looking for an experienced paraplanner with client services skills to support the principal adviser. The clients are flexible and will do their best to work around you.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual with experience preparing personalised statements of advice ensuring they fit the client's lifestyle and financial planning needs.
- Develop accurate and succinct holistic Statements of Advice
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Assist with ad hoc administration tasks
- Management of client portfolios
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
Skills & Experience:
- XPLAN experience is desireable
- MUST have experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
- Experience working within a centralised paraplanning team is desirable
- 2+ years experience as a Paraplanner
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the box
For a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.