An excellent opportunity has arisen for a paraplanner to join a leading financial institution.
This role is a rare opportunity to learn and develop your career. There are many development opportunities that support your long-term goals, whether it is becoming a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in the financial industry.
- Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
- Provide support to advisers
- Management of client portfolios
- Engage in development and training programs
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Assist in preparation of meetings
You Will Need:
- MUST have solid experience with XPlan or COIN
- Min 1-year experience as a paraplanner or 3-4 years' experience as a CSO seeking to progress into paraplanning
- Minimum qualifications of DFP
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Excellent support and opportunity for a stable career path
- Family friendly workplace