Our client is a seeking a Paraplanner with experience dealing with HNW and wholesale clients. They have a unique client base and pride themselves in providing the highest level of service to all clients.
You will be the ideal candidate if you have experience working in the Financial planning industry placing trades with a solid understanding of the share market and investments. You must have Financial planning software experience, preferably XPLAN and proven experience preparing professional strategic advice for HNW and wholesale clients.
- Preparation of advice
- Set up SoAs and RoAs related tasks with relevant business system (eg. Xplan, sharepoint)
- Preparation of share trade forms.
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Engage in development and training programs
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in similar role within Private Wealth Financial planning
- MUST have share trading wholesale and HNW experience
- DFP or bachelor's degree as a minimum
- Good understanding of Financial Planning, Superannuation products and services
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning software (COIN, XPLAN, etc)
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion