Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner. Working with a wide range of clients this role will give the succesful candidate the chance to learn and develop their career.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual with experience preparing personalised statements of advice ensuring they fit the client's lifestyle and financial planning needs.
* Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
* Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
* Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
* Management of client portfolios
* Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
* Experience in working with HNW clients would be preferable
* Experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
* Min 3 years experience as a Paraplanner
* High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the box