An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join Australia's boutique financial planning firm and have the opportunity within a tight knit team, to learn and develop your career, whether your goal is to become a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in other areas within the financial industry.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual with experience preparing personalised statements of advice ensuring they fit the client's lifestyle and financial planning needs.
* Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
* Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
* Review PDS documentation
* Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
* Management of client portfolios
* Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
* MUST have solid experience with XPlan or COIN
* Experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
* Must be degree qualified
* Min 2 years experience as a Paraplanner
* High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the box
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.