- Looking to further you Financial Planning career?
- Join a team of vibrant and dynamic high achievers
- Continued training and support for career growth
This Paraplanner role will see you support Financial Planners, providing high quality, professional financial planning services to existing and new clients, whilst abiding by compliance. Developing Statements of Advice, in line with the client's expectations, that will ultimately deliver the best outcome.
About the Role:
- Produce Statements of Advice (SOA's) utilising Xplan
- Preparing quality and compliant advice and meeting business designated SLAs
- Reviewing Statements of Advice and ensuring that they meet required business requirements
- Keeping on top of educational requirements
- Managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; performing controls; adhering to Process and Procedures pertaining to the role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified proactively
The successful candidate:
- Completed DFP qualification (or equivalent) & RG146 will be highly regarded
- Experience with holistic financial plans
- Sound knowledge of superannuation, retirement strategies, taxation, social security & investment theory
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a drive to achieve targets
Apply now! or contact Lorraine on 03 8080 7206 quoting reference #200222