Our client is a national Australian Bank which is viewed as a market leader and prides themselves on providing the highest levels of service to their customer base.
This bank is seeking an experience Paraplanner to join the organisation to work within the Financial Planning department providing high levels of support for planners and stakeholders.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assist with financial planning modelling and building strategies for the diversified client base.
- Conducting extensive research on product listings and strategies available to clients
- Completion of Statements of Advice (SOAs) and client reviews (ROAs).
- Maintenance of client portfolios and ensuring all documentation up to date
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on providing quality advice for clients
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 3 + years' experience in a Paraplanning role
- DFP Required and ADFP highly regarded
- Experience using XPLAN or Coin
- Knowledge of Holistic advice - superannuation, insurance, taxation, social security and investment
- Client centric individual with strong oral and written communication skills and analytical mindset