About the Company:
This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful professionals looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well-established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Paraplanner to provide fully-comprehensive Financial Planning support services to existing and new clients.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Strong commitment to warranting the suitability of client strategies, fees & product recommendations
- Produce Statements of Advice with varying range of complexity, that are consistent, accurate and meet current service & regulatory requirements
- Effectively utilising Xplan and other financial planning software to maximum capabilities
- Strong ability to identify and escalate any issues and or breaches
- Ensure knowledge is kept up to date through researching products, perusing and discussing strategies and creating technical issue solutions
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2 + years' experience in a Paraplanning role
- DFP Required and ADFP highly regarded
- Proficient in XPLAN or Coin
- Well versed with holistic financial plans & a variety of clientele
- Sound knowledge of superannuation, retirement strategies, taxation, social security and investment theory
- Strong Customer and results focus with strong attention to detail
This opportunity will appeal to an analytically minded, driven and client focused individual that is attracted to a robust brand with multiple career pathways that will see you aligned with some of the best leaders in Australia.
In return, you will receive on the job training & support, a positive team culture and a highly competitive salary package.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference 189569.
Please click the apply button