My client is a growing boutique located in the heart of the Paramatta CBD. Having undergone a period of significant expansion, they are now consolidating their position as a leading independent and require additional headcount to service the growing amount of clients.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced paraplanner to join the business in their centrally located Paramatta office.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing personalised Statements of Advice (SoA's);
- Creating personal investment strategies for clients to meet their goals and objectives;
- Reviewing client portfolios in terms of ongoing fees, performance and asset allocation;
- Updating of Statement of Advice templates and letter templates to better represent the changes in legislation and fees.
- 2-5 years' experience as a paraplanner in Australia
- Experience using Xplan or Coin
- DFP or equivalent is essential (RG146)
- ADFP, CFP or Masters is desirable
- Strong SOA experience
- Strong attention to detail, and;
- Analytical thinker
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary alongside the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team within an organization that values their employees.
To discuss the role further please contact Nandani Gosai on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8247 5711. To apply please click apply or call Nandani Gosai on 02 8247 5711 for a confidential discussion.