An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a leading Australian Bank and have the opportunity within a tight knit team, to learn and develop your career, whether your goal is to becoming a senior paraplanner, adviser or growing in other areas within the financial industry.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual with experience preparing personalised statements of advice ensuring they fit the client's lifestyle and financial planning needs.
- Develop accurate and succinct Statements of Advice
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Review PDS documentation
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Management of client portfolios
- Work with advisers to develop quality advice for clients
You Will Need:
- MUST have solid experience with XPlan or COIN
- Experience preparing SOAs, product research and selection
- Must be degree qualified
- Min 2 years experience as a Paraplanner
- High communication skills and analytical mindset to think outside the box
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference 191427