An unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a motivated Paraplanner to provide Financial Planning support services to both new & existing clients!
About the Company:
- This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
- Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful professionals looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
- This is a well-established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Paraplanner to provide fully-comprehensive Financial Planning support services to existing and new clients.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Produce Statements of Advice with a varying range of complexity in a timely and efficient manner, in order to deliver optimal outcomes for clients
- Effectively utilising Xplan and other financial planning software to maximum capabilities
- Strict adherence to quality and compliance standards and the ability to escalate any issues or breaches as they are identified
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept up to date
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2 + years' experience in a Paraplanning role
- DFP Required and ADFP highly regarded
- Proficient in XPLAN or Coin
- Well versed with holistic financial plans & a variety of clientele
- Sound knowledge of superannuation, retirement strategies, taxation, social security and investment theory
- Strong Customer and results focus with strong attention to detail
This opportunity will appeal to a driven individual that is attracted to a robust brand with multiple career pathways and wants to be aligned with some of the best leaders in Australia.
In return, you will receive on the job training and support, a positive team culture and a highly competitive salary package.
Do not hesitate to APPLY now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs on 03 8080 7283