This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Paraplanner to provide fully-comprehensive Finanial Planning support servcies to existing and new clients.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Produce Statements of Advice of varying range of complexity in a timely and efficeint manner that delivers optimal outcomes for clients
- Effectively utilising Xplan and other financial planning software to maximum cabilities
- Strict adhearance to quality and compliance standards, and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
The successful candidate will have:
- DFP Required, ADFP highly regarded
- Proficient in XPLAN or Coin
- Well versed with holistic financial plans & a variety of clietele
- Sound knowledge of social security, superannuation, retirement strategies, taxation and investment theory
- Strong Customer and results focus with strong attention to detail
This opportunity will appeal to a driven individual that is attracted to a robust brand with multiple career pathways and wants to be alligned with some of the best leaders in Australia.
In return, you will receive on the job training and support, a postive team culture and a highly competitive salary package.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs quoting reference: 187281.