Our client is a large financial institution based in Sydney CBD.
The client is focused on providing the highest-level service to their growing client base, so are seeking a highly experienced individual who has strong exposure and experience to Superannuation and Wealth within changing environments.
- Supporting Senior Management and stakeholders in coordinating and implementing updated frameworks and procedures within various business units
- Analysing business processes and delivering change frameworks into the daily procedures of the company
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure stakeholder "buy-in" on changes
- Based on all client's needs, you will actively identify stronger delivery processes and procedures
- Participate in change education seminars and roll outs
- Extensive experience within Wealth and Superannuation projects and environments
- Tertiary degree qualified within business, finance etc
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence others both internally and externally
- Problem solving and genuine interest
- Excellent communication, written and people skills