Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking for an Operation Manager with extensive experience within the wealth remediation space to manage the operation process.
The Role is to oversee the operations team to ensure all remediation processes are performed at its highest standard, in accordance to the obligations and SLA.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage remediation back office activities.
* Ensure the team operates in an efficient and controlled manner.
* Act as the key point of contact to ensure smooth liaison with stakeholders and third parties
* Ensure all parties is compliant with the industry guidelines.
* Ensure processes and procedures are maintained up to date
* Identify opportunities to enhance productivity, lower costs and boost efficiency
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience as an operation manager is essential.
* 10 + years' experience in Banking or Wealth Operations Environment
* 10 + years management experience
* Extensive knowledge within KYC including AML, CTF and sanctions
* Ability to work under pressure and an eye for detail.
* Strong verbal and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.Lu@porterallen.com.au or click on the apply button below