This company is long established leader within commercial and personal insurance products with a focus on national accounts. With a demonstrated approach to innovative thinking and being at the forefront of technological initiatives to increase client potential, this is an oustanding firm for somebody who is passionately committed to building excellent client relationships and embracing future opportunities.
This position has come about due to internal promotion. The role is focused around managing and retaining new and existing clients within home and contents insurance. New business leads are generated through an online portal and there is a large book of existing business requiring ongoing servicing and relationship management. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody currently working within a General Insurance call centre environment looking to move into a corporate role and develop a long term career into insurance broking.
As an Insurance Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining the existing book of Home & Contents ensuring a high level of retention
- Preparation of quotes to new and existing clients, processing of renewals, endorsements and preparation of policy documentation
- Overcome customer objections and convert quotes in relation to; personal lines; home & contents and landlords
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service by providing a prompt response to clients
- Liaise with our referral partners to provide insurance product information and assistance with online systems
- Complete internal databases, spreadsheets (excel) and reporting functions for management
To be considered for this role we're looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience within general insurance sales and service
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships
- Tier 1 / Tier 2 highly regarded
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to exceed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
Apply now! Click on the link below or call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719.