This is a newly created role due to continued growth and development within the company. Due to ever changing ways in which clients utilise technology to conduct business, this is a new initiative to move away from traditional broking and contribute towards providing online solutions along with continuing to build excellent relationships with established clients and truly service their ever evolving business needs.
As an Insurance Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining the existing book of Home & Contents ensuring a high level of retention
- Preparation of quotes to new and existing clients, processing of renewals, endorsements and preparation of policy documentation
- Overcome customer objections and convert quotes in relation to; personal lines; home & contents and landlords
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service by providing a prompt response to clients
- Liaise with our referral partners to provide insurance product information and assistance with online systems
- Complete internal databases, spreadsheets (excel) and reporting functions for management
To be considered for this role we're looking for candidates with the following:
- Background in personal lines insurance is highly desirable
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships
- Tier 2 essential, Tier 1 highly regarded
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to exceed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
Apply now! Click on the link below or call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719.