Our client is an enterprise-grade Security Management Systems firm employing nearly 100 people across the country and have strong growth expectations. They are seeking an experienced National Sales Director in a newly created role to join their leadership team and continue to drive business growth.
This business supports many different industries including tertiary institutions, commercial and industrial clients as well as large corporations and health departments.
This position is responsible for leading a management team of sales professionals to exceed the annual sales budget for a key growth channel for the business. As growth is a key priority for the business, it is envisioned this role will play a pivotal role in shaping the future vision of the business.
- Develop the commercial valuation business to enhance technical capability and industry position.
- Contribute expertise to proposals and support the sales team in responding to proposals, presenting to current and potential clients.
- In conjunction with the COO develop the strategic plan and budget for the Commercial discipline
- Identify key contacts and target communication and business development strategies
- Work with COO, GM's, and Regional Directors to embed and leverage technical skills and training into each State
- A strong ability to lead a team to deliver exceptional sales
- Proven experience working in a high pressure, fast paced commercial environment
- Demonstrated success in a telephone & tech based selling environment
- Excellent customer service, sales and negotiation skills
- High levels of motivation and a desire to succeed
- Strong organisational skills with excellent planning and problem resolution capabilities
- A competitive remuneration package with attractive incentives for performance
- A well-respected brand with solid existing market share to be leveraged
- An established strong aligned, retained and capable Management Team to support you
For a confidential discussion please call Lee Barnes on 02 8267 2494, or email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.