This prestigious and well know financial institution has a number of newly created opportunities due to ongoing growth and market success. This is a company well renowned for investing in their staff, providing exceptional training and established career pathways to help support and encourage their employees to reach their goals, both professionally and personally.
There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. These opportunities are within a specialist team of relationship focused collections consultants, proactively working with clients to assist them throughout the mortgage recovery process. The focus is to provide an empathetic and solutions based service, working closely in a consultative manner to provide a positive outcome for all parties.
- Liaising with external parties within delegated authority
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Preparing arrears and demand notices
- Assisting client to process hardship requests
- Ensuring all Compliance requirements are met
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a mortgage collections based position
- Outcome focused and achievement driven
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
- Excellent relationship building skills
What's it in for you:
This is a company that genuinely invests in its people and is a great stepping stone for somebody eager to succeed and establish a long term career within financial services. They are renowned for offering exceptional career development along with genuine workplace flexibility options such as working from home options.
If this sounds like you, email your CV to Nandani Gosai at email@example.com.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.