About the Company
This Melbourne based bank has a well-established retail banking business in Melbourne with a significant share of the local market and a strong growth profile. An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Mobile Lending Manager to spearhead their business growth agenda.
Key role responsibilities:
- Driving the growth and profitability of the Bank's retail mortgage segment
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with customers to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth.
- Strict adherence to Risk and Compliance processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in client facing role with the ability to demonstrate historical performance.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record and experience in residential mortgage lending preferred but not essential.
This opportunity will appeal to a highly driven professional with a proven track-record in a client facing/sales role.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class Banking practice that is led by some of the best leaders in the local market.
For a confidential discussion please call Libby Clements on (03) 8080 7283 or click on the apply button below.