Our client is a market leading Australian Bank and have a fantastic opportunity with their home lending team.
You must have excellent verbal communication skills. You will be responsible for managing key relationships and act as the primary point of contact for referral partners ensuring their needs are met and grow the portfolio of existing customers.
- Develop a working relationship with external partners by promoting the banks Home Loan products
- Work closely with referral partners to attract new business and be the point of contact for any enquiries relating to credit policy, application progress and status
- Perform market trend analysis to identify any opportunities for process and product improvements
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Assessment of customer's credit profile and manage the risk
- Manage home loan applications submitted by external partner
- Train and educate external partners on the products available
- 3+ years' experience in Mobile Lending
- 2 years' experience within home lending
- MUST have strong verbal skills and written kills
- Tertiary Degree in Business, Finance or any related degree
Please apply by the link below or email Fiona Lu directly on email Fiona.email@example.com or call on 02 8267 2492 for a confidential discussion