About the Company:
- Our client is a well-established 'Big 4 Bank' servicing customers in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. They have built an enviable reputation based on their commitment to both customers and staff alike.
Key role responsibilities:
- You will spend a lot of time on the road in your branded vehicle, with the mobile technology to support you in your day to day duties.
- This role will provide you with the autonomy to set your own hours and manage your appointments, to allow you to assist customers in supporting their home ownership aspirations.
- You will be responsible for growing your own book of clientele and building rapport with high quality referral networks - the ability to do this will be key in your success.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in residential mortgage lending role with the ability to demonstrate historical performance.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed customer expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Culture & Benefits:
- All the tools of the trade - Car, Laptop & Phone - everything you need to support you from the outset.
- Competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidates.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs on 03 8080 7283