Currently have a fantastic opportunity within funds management where our client is in search of individuals who have exceptional Trade Support background and are eager to move into a Global firm and excel.
What's expected of you:
- Monitor and review all corporate actions
- Be responsible for security and cash positions, ensuring they are correctly reflected for both internal and external reporting;
- Manage collateral managmeent process and futures clearing;
- Ensure all securities are accurately and consistently set-up in the systems;
- Complete regulatory reporting on a daily basis ensuring all deadlines are met and reconciliation breaks identified
- You will have a thorough understanding of the trade lifecycle across the various asset classes, including Equities, FX, ETO and OTC instruments.
- Working experience of International Corporate Action events;
- High attention to detail;
- High level of Microsoft Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment with team and management support;
- Competitive salary.
Apply now to the link below!