Membership Acquisition Manager
My client is a leading Superannuation provider seeking an experienced and polished Membership Acquisition Manger to support to their internal team.
The role plays a vital part in strategic acquisition and member growth.
Key role responsibilities:
- Plan and implement activation strategies to manage and expand new and existing channels to achieve member growth in the Micro - SME business space.
- Lead acquisition by targeting leads / prospective members from concept through to implementation. Communicate with support teams and external partners to ensure effective delivery of acquisition components.
- Develop and execute strategies with internal and external stakeholders regarding channel activity, successes and learnings.
- Analyse results of channel activity and present findings to management, including growth, marketing and product teams.
- Create full circle briefs for marketing campaigns across all channels and manage relationships with marketing teams to ensure effective delivery is met.
Key candidate requirements:
- Proven knowledge and experience in the development and successful implementation of go to market strategies end-to-end as well as channel strategies, based on analysis of market segments opportunity size as well as baseline target setting.
- Proven experience and understanding of marketing processes and practices including segmentation, marketing and sales planning, campaign management and optimisation
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent practical business experience.
- Highest level of personal and career motivation and drive to meet and exceed expectations and business performance requirements.
- Awareness of the successful impact of marketing and sales strategies.
- Strong written and oral communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives and issues to senior management.
- Sound professional, educational, and engaging approach. Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Forward thinker who exudes confidence, resilience whilst being member centric
For a confidential discussion please phone Daniel Carter on (03) 8080 7241 or click on the apply button below.