A great opportunity to join a leading Industry Superannuation Fund has arisen. Our client is seeking a Member Support Officer to be the first point of contact with our customers and displaying exceptional customer service. This is a great organisation to join if you are seeking career development opportunities and progression.
This will be the ideal role for a candidate with strong defined benefit experience with contact centre experience. Ideally, the candidate will be currently enrolled in RG146 or completed RG146 looking to attain more technical skills within the superannuation space.
- Build a long lasting relationship by providing exceptional customer service over the phone, email or face to face.
- Engage with members and seek opportunities to best assist them
- Welcome and educate new members to the fund and offer assistance when required
- Provide personalised service for each member ensuring the solution is in the best interest of the member
- Work alongside Financial Planners to arrange appointments
- Achieve KPI's whilst maintaining great call quality
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role within superannuation
- RG146 - Superannuation completed
- Defined benefits experience
- Solid experience on Wealth/Superannuation Products
- Experience with member servicing role
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion