About the Company:
My client, a rapidly growing Industry Fund has become well respected in the sector, due to their honest, passionate and committed approach and aways working in their clients' best interests.
With their member base tripling in two years they are true leaders in the industry and strive to continue to shape and set the standard for professionalism and being number one trusted advisors.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Reporting in to the Client Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing all front of house activities which include greeting both booked & walk-in appointments, along with general reception duties.
- Understanding both member and client needs and providing assistance where required, to ensure retention.
- Provide support to the Client Services Manager & Regional Manager, along with administrative support to Financial Planners including diary management.
- Ensure a high standard of member & client services is met by displaying friendly, responsive communication to customer enquiries.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- A thorough understanding of Superannuation (services & products)
- Recent experience in a face to face role, ideally within financial services
- Well presented, highly ethical, ambitious and a strong team player
- Self motivated and driven to work in the superannuation and Financial Planning industry
- Experience with systems / client data management will be highly regarded
- Outstanding customer service (telephone and face-to-face)
- High attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver an outstanding, personalised customer experience to clients
This opportunity will appeal to an individual who is eager and committed to their career in Superannuation. In addition, an individual who possesses a client centric attitude and prides themselves on compliance/best practice and is attracted to a large business that offers strong career progression.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Triggs quoting reference: 187560