Your role as a Member Services Consultantrole is to respond to all customer service enquries, both verbal and written in addition to any other administration tasks as required in accordance with the Administration Service Agreement and any regulatory requirements.
- Strong and close liaison with fund staff and management where required.
- Strong liaison with fund members and stakeholders including employers, external consultants, service providers and union officials.
- Strong networking with associates within the superannuation/financial services industry.
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt professional manner focusing on quality not quantity. Ensure responses provided to members are accurate and any advice provided is within general advice guidelines.
- Respond to written requests received from members, employers and other stakeholder's.
- Maintain your workflow queue ensuring strict adherence to service standards.
- Ensure requests received via email or the phone are recorded through the creation of cases and responded to within service standards.
- Maintain accurate note and records on member's accounts.
- Assist with reporting and recording of call information.
- Processing of some administration functions as allocated.
- Support other fund administration staff where required or directed.
- Support membership retention by adhering to the conservation process.
Superannuation or financial services experience, preferably 1-2 years.
Experience working in a dynamic team environment.
Accurate & efficient data entry.
Call Centre experience.
- Education & Self Development - Makes it a practice to take charge of self-development by soliciting feedback, setting priorities, and then acquiring or strengthening skills and knowledge through coursework or other methods.
- Handling difficult issues - Handles sensitive or difficult issues with grace and confidence. Remains clear-headed and focused and inspires others to do the same. Remains objective in the face of strong emotions. Can acknowledge strong emotions without being unduly influenced by their intensity.
- Dependability - Makes and fulfils commitments. Has established a pattern of working independently, meeting reasonable deadlines, and accepting responsibility for his or her actions. Willingly makes promises and fully intends to keep them. Arrives at work on time and ready to contribute. Shows up for meetings well-prepared.
- Quality of Work - Has established a track record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail and reflects well on the organisation. Is personally committed to high quality work and encourages others to have similar standards.
Meets or exceeds the following Key Performance Indicators:
1. 97%-100% of all cases completed by the due date.
2. All calls picked up on average within 20 seconds.
3. 95%-100% of applicable calls logged into the Call Centre App
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link or to have a confidential discussion about this and other opportunities across financial services, please contact Jamie Ferguson via email on email@example.com