Our client is a well-known specialist superannuation institution with a national presence. Coupled with an extensive and loyal member base they have a holistic administration offering to their Superannuation members.
Their culture is diverse, inclusive and the team is driven by creating and nurturing warm relationships with customers both existing and new, of all levels of sophistication and complexity. Furthermore, they acknowledge and appreciate internal talent. Career opportunities may exist for motivated and successful individuals.
Key role responsibilities:
- Professionally & promptly answer incoming calls, ensuring quality & accurate advice is provided within general advice guidelines
- Respond to written requests received from members, employers and other stakeholder's
- Accurately record & create query cases, as a result of email/phone communication, and responded in a timely manner
- Maintain precise data & records on member's accounts
- Adhoc administration processing include but are not limited to: Authorities, beneficiaries, updating member details etc.
Key candidate requirements:
- RG146 Accredited
- 2+ years experience in a Superannuation and or Financial Planning Client/Member support role
- High level of empathy, resilience and passion for being of service to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in dealing with members from various backgrounds, religions and authority levels
This opportunity will appeal to a customer focused individual that is attracted to working for a strong brand that are highly regarded as subject matter experts for a niche market within Superannuation. You will be passionate about making a difference and sharing your knowledge to make positive impacts on people's lives.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 192177.
Please click the apply button.