Our client is a leading Industry Super Fund seeking a Member Service Consultant. This is a unique role offering a variety of tasks with great stakeholder exposure. This is a full time permanent position offering opportunities for career development and progression.
This role is ideally suited to someone with previous wealth or superannuation experience who has genuine interest in servicing members. The goal is to build a long lasting relationship whilst growing the client base and membership.
- Provide service and promote services to members via phone, email or face to face.
- Handle member and client queries in relation to their super fund with the goal of building long lasting relationships.
- Congratulate and educate new members that have joined the fund and offering assistance where required
- Provide personalised service with a focus on resolving the issue at the first contact with the best interest of the member
- Liaise with Financial Planners within the fund to arrange appointments
- Ensure Standard of Procedure is followed and high quality outcomes are provided
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role within superannuation
- RG146 - Superannuation completed
- Solid experience on Wealth/Superannuation Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine passion for customer centric solutions
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion