Our client is one of Australia's largest super funds. The majority of their members are employed in the public sector, health and community services, education, police and emergency services.
They offer a supportive work culture and provide opportunities and experiences that help candidates develop their careers.
Reporting to Senior Manager - Member Specialist Operations, You will be responsible for building and leading a high performing service-oriented team to provide superannuation expertise to the Service Centre and CRM to enable them to resolve matters associated with the fund effectively and correctly,
- Contribute and Support the strategic direction and develop operational best practice in line with business objectives
- Lead, coach & manage a high performing team of specialists, to manage complaints and escalations complex member escalations in delivering a 'Members First' experience, while team targets are exceeded
- Demonstrate strong resilience and an ability to approach complex situations holistically by questioning and challenging processes and procedures which do not align to Member First outcomes
- Facilitate workshops and provide robust challenge where required to resolve issues
- Provide support to branch network and others in the business
- Act as a liaison between the company and Administrator with regards to account management
- Reviewing existing operations processes, ways of working and methodologies to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensuring operational and process improvements are embedded through process, training and engagement
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a leadership role for 3 to 5 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills through multi-channels (verbal, written and face to face)
- Highly developed oral and written presentation skills
- Highly developed research, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in using online information systems and other applications such as Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge of superannuation industry products and services and their application
- RG 146 superannuation certification, or intention to acquire
If you are interested, Please click Apply button below.