This is a motivated and high performing team working for an industry leading health insurer that has a holistic approach to providing excellence of service to their members. Completely inbound with existing members, there are no sales involved and targets are realistic and achievable.
- Handling incoming customer enquiries regarding health insurance from existing members, developing rapport and providing a personalised service;
- Answering and servicing incoming calls and responding to written enquiries with accurate delivery and adhering to customer service standards and response times;
- Providing high quality, solutions based outcomes for members, working towards a 1st call resolution target;
- Administration and maintenance of accurate records and coordinating the provision of information.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months experienced gained within Customer Services environment but hospitality and retail professionals looking to move into a corporate environment are very welcome;
- Excellent customer services skills, a genuine desire to problem solve and assist;
- Excellent communication, professional in both presentation and communication skills;
- A desire to provide superior service and work to the highest standards within insurance and health services.
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity to grow a long and stable career path;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities;
- Work / life balance - 8:30 to 5pm.
Apply Now! Or you can contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org