This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
This position will be responsible for assessing and processing high volume claims. In addition to assessment, processing and investigating, you will also be required to liaise with providers and other stakeholders to answer queries, investigate claims further where required, and identify and report on suspected fraudulent claims.
- Review and access end to end claims;
- Processing claims with fast and accurate typing speeds;
- Liaise with service providers, other internal teams and stakeholders to accurately investigate and clarify claim queries where requires;
- Contribute to team by participating in process improvement discussions & ideas, be proactive and willing to assist towards the overall success of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within claims administration or medical administration-based role, systems & processes is essential;
- Understanding of insurance products and policies, ideally within high volume, short-tail claims;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #192137