This is a long-established family business that has been running for over 50 years which has now developed into a leading brokerage that covers a wide rand of insurance lines including commercial and personal and servicing a well-established client base ranging across SME to global corporates. They are going through a significant growth period at the moment and so are focused on building up their team with people who are passionate about the insurance industry and what they do and are committed to providing an excellent service to their clients.
This position will be responsible for assessing and processing claims. In addition to assessment, processing and investigating, you will also be required to liaise with providers and other stakeholders to answer queries, investigate claims further where required, and identify and report on suspected fraudulent claims.
- Review and access end to end claims;
- Processing claims with fast and accurate typing speeds;
- Liaise with service providers, other internal teams and stakeholders to accurately investigate and clarify claim queries where requires;
- Contribute to team by participating in process improvement discussions & ideas, be proactive and willing to assist towards the overall success of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within medical claims, travel claims, or personal accident claims is highly regarded;
- Recent medical graduates are also welcome;
- Understanding of insurance products and policies;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to Claire at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #196154