A leading financial services company is seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager to manage end to end marketing campaigns within the company.
This is a nearly developed role focusing on the development of marketing campaigns that consistently convey the company's core values and directed at their client base. There is a strong focus on planning, designing and executing multi-channel, multi-stage inbound and outbound campaigns within the company
- Promote company campaigns through various relevant platforms
- Ownership of operational processes - campaign briefing and prioritisation, quality assurance processes, SLA`s, forecasting and auditing of campaign delivery.
- Develop and manage the journey and campaigns schedule within the calendar requirements and budgeting
- Manage end to end marketing initiatives, campaigns, events and digital content
- Analyse responsiveness/traction post campaign, to capitalise on missed opportunities for future campaigns
- Predict market trends using marketing platforms
- Ensure cross-functional cooperation and communication with all groups involved in the execution of the campaign (e.g. Brand and Communications, Regulatory, external agencies, the call centre, etc)
- Promote marketing campaigns on company website
- Stakeholder management across all teams within the organisation and externally
- Maintain consistency between multiple campaigns ensuring they align with company core values
- Leverage best practice and capabilities across the group to deliver high quality campaign excellence.
- Must have marketing experience in Financial Services industry.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Commerce/Marketing
- Experience in using marketing platforms and tools
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills - influencing, mediating and supporting will be key requirements of this role
- Proven track record in process and project management to deliver a measurable business improvement
- MUST have strong presentation skills
- Excellent remuneration
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD