Our client is looking for a marketing coordinator to join their marketing team who has experience in the Financial Services environment. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and confident thinker.
Your main role will be to assist the marketing team and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage work in progress meetings between stakeholders
- Stock and supply management for the marketing team by ensuring competitive prices are obtained
- Manage the events calendar and ensure key stakeholders are followed up and are meeting deadlines
- Providing reports and submitting invoices when required
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations and administrative tasks for the company's directory and publications
- Degree in Marketing, communications or any related area
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Marketing role
- Financial Services background is required
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and time management
- Strong problem solving ability
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion