An opportunity has arisen in a leading financial institution based in Sydney CBD. The ideal candidate will have a Superannuation or Financial Services Campaign Management experience who will manage end to end marketing campaigns.
This role focuses on developing both internal and external marketing campaigns that revolve around the company's core values and deliver key messages.
- Deliver the company's key messages through various marketing campaigns and ensuring they sit within budget
- Manage marketing campaign initiatives from end to end including the audits post delivery
- Manage the company website ensuring it engages with the target audience and keeps up to date with legislative and market changes
- Stakeholder management across all teams within or associated with the organisation
- Ensure multiple platforms are utilised for marketing campaigns to promote the company's message
- Promote company campaigns through various relevant platforms
- Manage company newsletters for both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have marketing experience in Financial Services or Superannuation industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Superannuation exposure and experience is a must
- Experience in using marketing platforms and tools
- Proven experience in a similar or equivalent role and excellent stakeholder management
- MUST have strong presentation skills
- Excellent remuneration
- Great company benefits
- Great career development opportunities
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.