The Company & Opportunity:
This is a Globally recognised company within insurance, listed on the ASX and offer a dynamic workplace culture. They are looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills, who is self-motivated and looking to progress their career to join their Major Loss Property team in the Parramatta offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- End to end case management of complex Commercial and Domestic Property claims including Business Interruption, ISR and Construction as well;
- Liaise with broker partners, loss adjusts, builders, suppliers and customers to ensure assessment and repair process for claims within jurisdiction conditions;
- Evaluations, basic investigatory tasks and by gathering and documenting relevant information
- Provide assistance to team members and identify opportunities for process improvement to support the achievement of team and organisational goals and objectives
Key Criteria for Success:
- Minimum 2 years' experience doing end to end case management in major loss claims within Commercial and Domestic Property;
- Strong customer service and administration skills;
- PC skills/literacy and be able to navigate multiple computer systems;
- Attentive and confident when liaising with customers and service providers;
- Positive attitude to teamwork, willingness to embrace change and process driven.
Culture & Benefits:
- Excellent benefits
- Collaborative and social team culture.
For my information please contact Nandani on (02 8247 5711) quoting reference #196449 or Apply directly!