Our client is a leading Australian bank which adopts customer focused approach and going through exponential growth. They are currently seeking a Loan Admin Assistant with loan experience.
There are presently a number of opportunities available due to ongoing growth as well as internal promotions of existing staff. These opportunities are for their busy Loan Service Centre and will focus on providing specialist solutions to their client base. They are looking to appoint people ideally with an interest in developing a long-term career within financial services who want to work their way up the ranks as they develop their skills and expertise.
- Loan document Examining
- Assist with loan processing
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your industry knowledge and identifying ways in which to resolve issues for customers and recommend solutions
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a customer service-based role and home lending experience
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service
If this sounds like you, contact Fiona Lu at Porterallen on (02) 8267 2492 or email email@example.com or apply on the link below.
Note: This position does require permanent working rights within Australia in order to be considered.