Our client is a leading Australian Bank looking for an experienced Life Insurance Transformation SME to work closely with the transformations team in the development of reporting suites required to provide the life insurance senior teams further insights and recommendations to improve the operational rhythms of the business.
You will be responsible for seeking opportunities to consult on the performance and to participate in workshops to drive positive results and outcomes
- Engage with key stakeholders to document new requirements for reporting and system/tools simplification and improvement in clear and simple format
- Translate legislative/regulatory requirements to reporting practices and identify the potential impacts to current system processes
- Support the design and implementation of the TOM model to embed data governance practices within the life insurance business
- Ensuring regulatory data requirements are accurately captured.
- Support report transformation from existing system to new system and implement reporting requirements for insurance business
- Work within the data quality framework
- Design and implement changes to operational business processes to effectively capture critical data points.
- Undertaken in conjunction with the regulatory program business analysts, to ensure the regulatory program is delivering these data capture points in line with data reporting requirements.
The Ideal candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in the life insurance industry
- Proven track record and experience within projects and delivery
- Good understanding of regulatory programs and/or compliance obligations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Communication skill, both written and verbal
- RG 146 is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline
- Microsoft Office suite; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Hands on experience with wide range of reporting tools (SQL server, Teradata, OBIEE, Oracle database, R, SAS, Microsoft offices, Tableau, PowerBI, salesforce, Alteryx, Azure, ML Studio, Hadoop etc)
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8267 2492, email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.