We are currently working with a select number of large, well-established Life Insurers who immediately require experienced Claims, and Senior Claims, Assessors.
Our clients are leaders in the Group and Retail life insurance markets and have a firm belief in collaborative, supportive and inclusive team environments, attractive base salaries with bonuses, and promote a healthy work / life balance with the potential to "Work from Home" in some cases.
- Full end to end claims assessment including the financials - IP / TPD and /or lump sum including trauma;
- Contribute to the development of the team, which may include coaching & mentorship opportunites;
- Apply your RTW, medical and legal case management skill & experience to a wide variety of complex IP and TPD claims;
- Undertake phone-based claims assessment and be proactive in your outlook;
- Develop and refine your case management experience under the stewardship of longstanding industry professionals
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience in life insurance (Direct, Retail or Group) is essential;
- Must have full "end to end" claims assessment exposure;
- 3+ years' experience in life claims assessment required for more Snr. Roles;
- Tertiary degree in Finance/Commerce or a Legal discipline would be very highly regarded;
- Allied Health background desirable, but not essential;
- Highly proficient in complex IP and TPD claims assessment is essential for higher level roles;
- Must have strong communication skills, high attention to detail and a "team player" attitude.
For more information, or a confidential discussion, please contact Kevin Pickard on (02) 8247 5714 or email me directly at Kevinp@porterallen.com.au