We are currently working on a variety of highly appealing opportunities for Claims Assessors, Consultants and Case Managers to join growing, agile and well-established Insurance institutions.
- Support end to end processes and maintain the Life Claims procedures;
- build relationships with loss adjusters, forensic accountants and solicitors, as well as other legal and claims professionals
Provide mentoring and support to your team members as required;
- Comply with external functions, WHS policies, procedures and safe work practices;
- Mentor, encourage and train junior claims and administration employees;
- Build technical and professional skills to ensure the continual growth of the Life Claims team.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months of Retail or Group case management experience doing end to end claims;
- Currently a Case Manager or Claims Assessor within the Life claims industry;
- Allied health and/or legal background would be highly regarded;
- Subject Matter Expert in IP & TPD is essential;
- Exposure to claims quality assurance and auditing;
- Business relationship / Stakeholder management expertise.
Culture & Benefits:
- Generous remuneration, bonus potential, and additional benefits;
- Collaborative and inclusive team culture;
- Flexible working conditions with potential to "Work from Home";
- Fantastic office environment offering great views of Sydney;
- Intellectual property to learn and develop from;
- Clearly defined career development program.