This role is a liability claims consultant, 6 months with the opportunity to go permanent. The company itself is a local government organisation, based in Ryde located close to station. The hours of work at 8:30 - 4:45pm, Monday to Friday.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to risk and insurance section of the business;
- Manage a portfolio of end to end public liability claims;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders over the phone;
- Working alongside different departments such as Health & Safety and Workers Compensation with various tasks;
- Maintenance of internal database and compliant with details.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have 12 months experience doing end to end liability claims;
- Strong administration skills and articulate;
- Sydney Drivers License and own vehicle;
- Sound knowledge of claims systems eg. tRim and CRM;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Click Apply or call Claire on (02) 8247 5706 quoting reference #199105