Our client is a leading superannuation industry fund that is experiencing high levels of growth and is seeking a legal counsel to join their in-house team on an 18-month contract.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience within the Superannuation industry and work autonomously and within a team environment.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Legal and providing legal support and guidance to the stakeholders and internal teams focusing on the in-house risk and compliance frameworks.
- Providing high quality legal advice on the risk and compliance frameworks ensuring it meets the ongoing changing regulatory requirements
- Reviewing all policy frameworks and the ongoing development of them within the organisation
- Dealing with breaches and complaints ensuring the best outcome is obtained for the members
- Reviewing PDS, fact sheets, marketing materials and external communications
- Assisting with ongoing project work and duties as required
- 2 years or more PQE working in the legal/financial services industry and superannuation
- Degree in Law, holding a current practicing certificate.
- Strong knowledge of the Australian regulatory environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills