A rare opportunity for a Junior Reception Administrator to join a nationally recognized Insurance broker with a dynamic atmosphere and plenty of opportunity for growth. The role is engaging and looking for someone who has completed their HSC and has undertaken a Certificate in Administration.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting visitors and clients;
- Front desk reception duties including direct and inbound calls and adhoc admin duties;
- Responsible for booking meeting rooms, board rooms and maintenance of kitchen;
- Monitoring petty cash.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an admin based role is highly regarded;
- Higher School Certificate with an ATAR over 75;
- Recent completion of a Cert III or Cert IV in Administration;
- Ability to work with deadlines and performs well under pressure;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Culture & Benefits:
- Scope for career progression;
- On the job learning and development;
This is a great opportunity for High school leavers with a high ATAR and for those who have recently completed a Cert III/ Cert IV in Administration! The company will invest in your long- term development!
If this sounds like you, APPLY or send your CV to email@example.com or call on (02) 8247 5711.