A rare opportunity for a Junior Reception Administrator to join a nationally recognized Insurance broker with a dynamic atmosphere and plenty of opportunity for growth. The role is engaging and looking for someone who has completed their HSC or currently undertaking a degree and would like an entry-level role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting visitors and clients;
- Front desk reception duties including direct and inbound calls and adhoc admin duties;
- Responsible for booking meeting rooms, board rooms and maintenance of kitchen;
- Monitoring petty cash.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a receptionist or administrative role is highly regarded, no more than 1 year;
- Higher School Certificate with an ATAR over 65 is desirable / currently undertaking a University degree;
- Ability to work with deadlines and performs well under pressure;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity to continuously learn and develop;
- Dynamic work environment with a supportive team culture.