Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Credit Risk Assistant. The candidate must have a keen interest in Credit Risk management and ideally been in the Audit / Banking industry.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Credit asset portfolio and quality analysis
- Credit risk related reporting
- Perform sovereign risk monitoring and reporting
- Corporate credit risk management across finance and insurance, agriculture, business services, etc.
- Maintain a customer centric approaches to facilitate the credit application and approval process ensuring compliance with business processes
- Ad hoc credit related tasks
- Stress testing on retail and high risk portfolios
You ideally would have:
- 2 + years experience within Banking or Audit Industry
- Exposure to Credit Risk Management
- Knowledge on First and Second line business risk
- MUST have strong written and verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Commerce/Law/Related Degree qualified
- CFA/CPA desired but not essential