This Global Insurance business is a market leader in its area of specialism, with a reputation for providing exceptional service to both clients and brokers. An opportunity has arisen for junior claims assistant to join a team of specialist claims professionals working within ship and marine liability claims.
The ideal applicant will be a recently qualified graduate, particularly within law, commerce, economics or business studies with some experience within an administrative based role either within legal, insurance or financial services.
- Providing support for the claims consultant and processing claims;
- Coordinating and organising medical appointments and documentation;
- Appointing surveyors;
- Invoicing and billing;
- Client and Relationship Management to ensure exceptional service is provided.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative or claims based role within insurance;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related disciple, e.g. Law, Commerce, Economics or Business;
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills;
- Customer service orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Culture & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Package;
- Rapidly growing team within a global business;
- Diverse role with full training & ongoing development.
APPLY below! or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org