The ideal applicant will be a recently qualified graduate, particularly within law, commerce, economics or business studies with some experience within an administrative based role either within legal, insurance or financial services.
- Providing support for the claims consultant and processing claims;
- Coordinating and organising medical appointments and documentation;
- Appointing surveyors;
- Invoicing and billing;
- Client and Relationship Management to ensure exceptional service is provided.
Skills & Experience:
- 6- months experience in an administrative or claims based role within insurance or law;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related disciple, e.g. Law, Commerce, Economics or Business;
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills;
- Customer service orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading institution that has an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for an ambitious individual. For more information, please call Nandani Gosai on 02 8247 5711 or email your CV to email@example.com