Our client is a leading investment platform provider across insurance, superannuation and investment products. They are currently experiencing growth and are seeking a Junior BDM with extensive insurance, superannuation and investments experience.
The ideal candidate will be one that is currently working within the platform space and can demonstrate technical product knowledge or is in a similar Junior BDM role.
- Support the Business Development managers to meet sales targets
- Proactively research and identify any new opportunities within the market to generate sales growth
- Utilising excel to prepare formulas and coding for comparison fees
- Proactive contact with IFA markets to provide extensive background knowledge to make it easier to build long term relationships
- Engage in quality technical platform conversations with advisers to engage in quality conversations to truly understand the adviser's needs
- Develop and build relationships with prospective clients in the market
- Build exceptional long lasting trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Train and educate on the products available
- 2+ years industry experience
- MUST be degree qualified
- Experience within a Junior BDM role is preferred
- Must have financial planning/investments/superannuation experience
- Strong sales negotiation and communication skill
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.