Our client is a client focused private asset management company priding themselves on innovation. They are currently experiencing growth and are seeking a Junior BDM with extensive funds management experience.
The ideal candidate will be one that is currently working within a Business Development Associate role seeking a Senior BDA or Junior BDM role and can demonstrate technical product knowledge within the Funds Management Space. You will ideally have networks and contacts in the SMSF space.
- Support the Business Development Managers to meet sales targets
- Proactively research and identify any new opportunities within the market to generate sales growth
- Utilising excel to prepare formulas and coding for comparison fees
- Proactive contact with SMSF markets to provide extensive background knowledge to make it easier to build long term relationships
- Grow SMSF business through increasing clients and revenue numbers.
- Develop and build relationships with prospective clients in the market
- Build exceptional long lasting trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Train and educate on the products available
- 3+ years industry experience
- MUST be degree qualified
- Experience within a BDA role is essential
- Must have Funds Management experience.
- Strong sales negotiation and communication skill
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion