An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Financial Services Contact Centre or Administration background looking grow their career. The role is to work on and assist in the administration of declined claims to ensure the outcome is deemed fair and reasonable for the members and customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills and experience in within claims, superannuation or dealing with trustees. This role has huge career development prospects and seeking a keen and eager individual looking to grow their career within superannuation and claims.
- Administration for declined claims to ensure decisions are deemed fair for members and customers
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Work on in declined claims in Terminal Illness, Total and permanent Disablement and Death benefits.
- Maintain administration and handle inbound and outbound calls from relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure decisions made by the insurer are fair and reasonable
- 2+ years' experience within superannuation, life insurance or banking
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com.